September 30 - October 5, 2018
CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
The objective of the symposium, to be held in Geneva, Switzerland, is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners from industry, academia, and government involved in the area of Precision Clock Synchronization and Distributed Time-based Applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Distributed applications based on synchronized clocks:
- Software and hardware architecture
- Design environments and tools
- Application requirements studies
Clock synchronization technology:
- Design, usage, and research concerning IEEE 1588
- Clock system management
- Timing security and robustness
Silver, gold, and platinum sponsors will have the opportunity to participate in the exhibit program at ISPCS. View our promotional partner packages here. Last year, we had 10 exciting exhibit booths setup throughout the Symposium.