Information for Authors
If you agree to present your paper in poster form, please follow the steps below:
- Authors must register for the conference
and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing
- the wish to present your paper,
- your paper-id,
- the title of the paper,
- a short abstract (300-words or less) describing your poster for the proceedings,
- and the presenter of the poster.
- Please prepare your poster with the maximum dimensions of 36" wide X 48" high (portrait).
The Symposium will provide the poster board.
- At the conference you are requested to place your poster in the poster area.
Posters are planned to remain there until the end of the conference to allow attendees
to take a look during the lunches, and coffee breaks.
You will be responsible for mounting your poster on the poster boards latest prior to the beginning of the poster sessions (see schedule).
- Authors are requested to be available at the poster during the poster session to answer questions.
|Poster Abstract template in MS-Word format|
Posters scheduled for presentations
Background IEEE 1588 Clock Synchronization over IEEE 802.3/Ethernet
Christof Kutschera, Christoph Veigl, Roland Höller, Peter Rössler, Nikolaus Kerö,
Christoph Weiss, Andreas Gröblinger, Hannes Muhr, Gerhard Cadek
A MAC supports the IEEE 1588 Packet Encryption
Lung-Chih Kuo, Chi-Chun Chen
A Method of PDV Estimation Employing Probing Packet for Improving Synchronization Accuracy in IEEE 1588
Takahide Murakami, Yukio Horiuchi
Synchronization on Commodity Hardware
Jad Naous, Sara Bolouki, Peter Pawlowski, Nick McKeown
A Synchronization Solution for an Indoor Base Station
Time Synchronization and Security in Electric Substation Automation
Otmar Goerlitz, Carlos Anastasiades, Jean-Charles Tournier
Using IEEE 1588 for Synchronizing Equipment Over Wide Area Networks to Provide Legacy Timing Signals