Registration is now open!
Thank you for your participation in ISPCS 2010
Due to IEEE financial regulations participants of the ISPCS 2010 should register online.
Manuscript guidelines are available on the authors instructions page. An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the registration form and the full- fee payment for one of the authors is received and correctly processed by August 16th, 2010
Only member or non-member fees are allowed to cover the publication of an accepted paper. Student registration fees cannot be used to guarantee the publication of an accepted paper. If the author registering to cover the paper publication is a student, he has to pay the appropriate member or non-member fee. Members to whom the society bylaws grant special discounts (e.g., Life members of the IEEE) cannot use the discounted rates to cover the publication of an accepted paper: they have to pay the member fee.
One author registration will cover the publication expenses of maximum 2 papers. In the case no registration has been received and correctly processed to cover the paper publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
Due to IEEE financial regulations the registration fees are as follows and must be paid in US dollars:
|In Advance-Members Rate||USD 475.00|
|In Advance-Non-Members Rate||USD 600.00|
|In Advance-Student and IEEE life members||USD 275.00|
|Member Rate||USD 575.00|
|Non-Member Rate||USD 700.00|
|Student and IEEE life members||USD 325.00|
|Additional Conference Banquet||USD 65.00|
|Additional lunches||USD 25.00|
|Additional CD proceedings||USD 50.00 (member rate)|
|USD 60.00 (non-member rate)|
- To qualify for member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form. No exception.
- In-advance rates are egliglibe until August 16th, 2010.
- Please note, that we can only accept cash or credit card payments for on-site registrations, and/or additional meal ticket purchases!
- To qualify for student rates, a copy of the student identification card or an equivalent declaration signed by the institution must be provided with the registration form. No exception.
- Member and non-member conference registration fees include entrance to all sessions, one copy of the CD-ROM proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches and conference banquet.
- Student and IEEE Life Member registration includes one copy of the CD-ROM proceedings, entrance to all sessions, lunches and coffee breaks.
Conference registration will not be refunded (in full or partially) if it is required to cover the publication expenses of an accepted paper - no exception, even in the case of denied VISA. Lunch and banquet tickets that are included in the registration fees will not be refunded if not used. Additional lunch and banquet tickets will not be refunded after September 6th, 2010.
Frequently asked questions
- When do I receive my receipt?
You will receive your receipt by email upon successful registration.
- Which social events are included in the registration fee?
For full registration all social events are included. For student members dinner is not included.
- Where can I find hotels near the conference site?
For hotel information, please visit our Accomodation page.
For additional venue information, please visit our Venue page.
- Registration problems?
For further information concerning your registration, please, contact only the ISPCS Conference Registration by phone at +1 785 783 5520, by fax at +1 785 537 3437, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org