Special Issue of the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM)
Call for Papers
All authors of the ISPCS 2007 are invited to submit their paper to the special section of the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM). All submissions will be peer reviewed, ten papers will be selected for publication. Papers for this special section can be submitted using using the Allantrack System.
IEEE TIM Guidelines for submission
- The paper must be TECHNICALLY extended beyond the scope of the paper that may have appeared in the ISPCS 2007 proceedings.
- At the time of submission, the authors must provide detailed information (in the manuscript submission Cover Letter) regarding how the paper is a technically extended version of the proceedings paper.
- The proceedings paper MUST be clearly referred to in the text and listed as one of the references in the special-issue paper.
- A PDF copy of the proceedings paper must be submitted at the time of specialissue paper submission.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to obtain permission to re-use and re-print materials from the proceedings paper and this permission must be obtained ahead of time from its publisher. An acknowledgement and permission statement required by the proceedings paper publisher must be properly incorporated in the Special Issue paper. The author(s) is (are) solely responsible for this and any other copyright permission-related requirements and issues.